16 Blackett Close, EAST MAITLAND NSW 2323Sold $506,800
LIVING LARGE & LOCATION!
House Sold - EAST MAITLAND NSW
Nestled in the ever popular suburb of East Maitland, located in a quiet, family friendly street and is only a ten minute walk to the recently refurbished Stockland Greenhill’s Shopping Centre sits this four bedroom, two bathroom family residence ready for a new owner! Blackett Close has plenty of room to move, oversized living spaces and is also located just minutes to both private/public schools, transport, parks/playgrounds, the M1 Hunter Expressway plus the New Maitland Hospital Site you don’t want to miss your opportunity to view Blackett Close properties like this don’t last long on the market.
Extra features of this family home include:
– Brick & tile residence with a captivating brick faade plus striking street appeal
– Manicured/established lawns plus gardens with nothing to do but move in & maintain
– Light filled, spacious formal living room with study nook & combustion fire place
– Open plan dining & kitchen area complemented with views of the private backyard
– Immaculate kitchen with breakfast bar, ample storage & electric cooking
– Spacious second living room or perfect kids rumpus room for all the toys
– Master bedroom at the front of the home with built in wardrobe & ensuite
– Three great sized remaining bedrooms all with natural light & two with built ins
– Neat & tidy main bathroom with both a shower, bathtub & separate toilet
– Zoned ducted air conditioning throughout plus a split system in the lounge room
– Huge outdoor entertaining area with a built in barbeque area
– Double lock up garage attached to the home with internal access
– Double lock up garage in the backyard with garden shed & rear lane access
– Fully fenced backyard with ample grass for the kids & pets to play
Don’t miss your opportunity to view this living large family residence, call the team for your inspection today!!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.