34 Nillo Street, LORN NSW 2320$649,000
THE LORN LIFESTYLE AWAITS - CALL FOR YOUR INSPECTION!
House - LORN NSW
A very rare and exciting opportunity has just hit the market in the prestige suburb of Leafy Lorn. Bursting with charm, character and fantastic art dcor fixtures throughout makes this a truly delightful Lorn home. This gorgeous freestanding property is ideally positioned in a quiet street just minutes to local schools, transport, parks/playgrounds, Lorn bowling club, the recently refurbished Stockland Greenhills, the New Maitland Hospital Site & a short drive to Newcastle CBD. This lovingly maintained and well presented property should be at the top of your list as a must inspect!
Features of this stunning home include:
– Rendered home built in the 1930’s with a striking street presence
– Spacious open plan living, dining & kitchen area with split system air conditioning & ceiling fans
– Neat & tidy kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless steel oven & electric cooking
– King size master bedroom with ornamental fire place, walk in wardrobe & ceiling fan
– Two great sized remaining bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
– Main bathroom located close to all three bedrooms with shower over a bathtub
– Second living area at the back of the floor plan & close to the second bathroom
– Decorative cornices & ceilings, Led light windows & Venetian blinds throughout
– Undercover alfresco area perfect for entertaining family & friends all year round
– Double lock up garage with ample storage space for all the toys or car accommodation
– Fully fenced 487sqm block with side access to store the boat or trailer
– Ample grass for the kid/pets to play on
– Manicured lawns & gardens to complete the package
Don’t miss your opportunity to view this stunning property – Call the team today to arrange your private inspection!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.