9 Burrowell Close, RAYMOND TERRACE NSW 2324Sold $400,000
ALL THE HARD WORK DONE - CALL FOR YOUR INSPECTION TODAY!
House Sold - RAYMOND TERRACE NSW
Still looking to get into the market, with all the hard work already done? Look no further 9 Burrowell Close, Raymond Terrace has just hit the market and looking for a new owner!! Nestled in a quiet, family friendly cul-de-sac street, stands this instantly appealing three bedroom, one bathroom family home, that possesses everything the modern day family is looking for plus so much more! Spread across a stunning 540sqm block of land and being located just minutes to all amenities including local shops, schools, transport, parks/playgrounds, the M1 Pacific Highway making easy access to Newcastle CBD, you don’t want to miss your opportunity to call Burrowell Close your new home!
Features of this stunning home include:
– Brick & tile home built in 1995 with a captivating brick façade & street appeal
– Spacious open plan living, dining & kitchen area with new floating floors
– Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, ample storage, pantry & electric cooking
– King size master bedroom with a built in wardrobe, split system A/C & ceiling fan
– Two great sized remaining bedrooms bathed in natural light & ceiling fans
– Neat & tidy main bathroom close to all bedrooms with both a shower & bathtub
– A light crisp color palette, roller blinds & premium lighting throughout the home
– Split system air conditioning providing both heating & cooling
– French doors open to the entertaining deck area that overlooks the backyard
– Single garage attached to the home with internal access plus garden shed
– Fully fenced backyard with ample grass for the kids & pets to play
– Established plus manicured lawns & gardens complete the package
Don’t miss your opportunity to view this stunning home today, call the team for your inspection today!
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential purchasers should make their own investigations before purchasing.